How to Lose 92 Pounds in 4 Months ? ( Success Story)

Rebecca-The insurance saleswoman, 26, shot up to 250  pounds. after spending a pastry-filled semester studying abroad in France during college, and continued to eat lots of baked goods after graduating.

In January 2019, Rebecca booked a trip to Jamaica and decided she wanted to lose weight so she wouldn't be self-conscious about how she looked in a bathing suit. “I hit the ground running. I used the app My Fitness Pal on my phone, and I plugged in how much weight I wanted to lose and how fast I wanted to lose it. I also buy Custom Keto Diet program, and I followed it. I literally had to reteach myself to cook.”

What She Eats Now: She follow Keto menu everydays. She makes sure she gets enough protein and limits her carbs but still allows herself wine on weekends.

Her Workouts Now:  Rebecca works out every day doing a mix of cardio and weights. Her favorite piece of exercise equipment is the StairMaster.

Her Best Weight Loss Tip: "Don't give yourself the option to give up. If you usually slip on the weekend, commit to a Monday morning workout

In 4 months, Rebecca lost total 92 pounds !

---===================

Read more : Ketogenic Diet Best Plan & Explained on Fox News

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 180 Pounds in 6 Months - Success Story

How to Lose 102 lbs in 4 Months - Success Story

How to Lose 130 Pounds in 9 Months - Blake's Success Story