How to Lose 130 Pounds in 9 Months - Blake's Success Story

 

Blake Lewis, 33, was left mortified when he was turned away from the Go Jetters Vroomster Zoom roundabout-style ride in CBeebies Land. As he went to climb aboard he found the the safety bar wouldn't fit over his belly. The dad-of-two was told he had to get off the ride for health and safety reasons, leaving his daughter in tears.Blake, who tipped the scales at 330 pounds , has however managed to lose half his body weight since the incident.

"I'd take my children to the park and play with them and thought I could probably run better than a lot of slim people. I did hear about some of my overweight friends getting diagnosed with heart disease and type 2 diabetes, but it was not fitting in the ride that did it for me. My daughter Sophie didn't understand why we couldn't go on the ride because we had sat down alrightI knew I was big but when I couldn't get the belt over my stomach I thought: 'This doesn't happen to people every day. Something is not right.'

The embarrassment led to Blake going on a Custom Keto Diet ( you can discover & try it here )  and in just under 9 months, he lost an impressive 130 pounds - dropping from a 40 inch waist size to 32. Incredibly, Blake did not join any weight loss groups and managed to reach 12-and-a-half stone all by himself as a result of healthy eating from Keto and regular exercise.

 

"I have a slim blend vanilla milkshake in the morning which replaces breakfast and lunch then lean meat with vegetables in the evening.I don't snack and I drink diet coke instead of a litre of full-fat stuff I used to." Blake said


 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 180 Pounds in 6 Months - Success Story

How to Lose 102 lbs in 4 Months - Success Story