How to Lose 80 Pounds in 3 Months without Exercise - Natalie's Success Story

At a size 24 and weighing 300 pounds, the 33-year-old's size caused agonising joint pain and she struggled to walk. Natalie admits her biggest humiliation was when she boarded a plane to the Florida with a friend.

She explained: "In 2018, I went on holiday to Florida and had to ask for a seatbelt extender on the plane. It was really humiliating, because I don’t think I’d realised how big I actually was. Still, even that was not enough to stop me from overeating. It just made me aware that I was a bigger person."

She warned the operations manager that if she continued to put on weight and eating as she was she would be dead by the time she was 40. Natalie, who at 5ft 3ins hada BMI of 51, more than double what's recommended, was stunned into action immediately. She signed up for Custom Keto Diet straight away and has now shed a massive  80 pounds in 3 months and 4 days. Natalie, from California, is now a slim size 14 and weighs 13 stone.

She said: "The doctor told me, ‘You will not live to see 40 if you carry on like this. You will have a heart attack'. That was the turning point. I thought, 'I don’t want my parents to end up coming to my funeral. If it’s within my control I don’t want to put them through that'.'"

Read more : What is Custom Keto Diet - Explained on Fox News

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 180 Pounds in 6 Months - Success Story

How to Lose 102 lbs in 4 Months - Success Story

How to Lose 130 Pounds in 9 Months - Blake's Success Story