How to Lose 80 Pounds Quickly - Helen's Success Story


Helen Lambell also dropped six dress sizes following the photo herself in the witch outfit last year.She managed to drop from 220 pounds to 140 pounds and couldn't be happier with the results of her size eight frame. !

The 39-year-old seamstress said: "I'd dressed up for Halloween as a witch to join in on the fun with my children but didn't realise how bad I looked until I saw a photo of myself.I had a pair of XL orange tights to go with the costume but they didn't fit so I ended up using the tights as a belt! It was when I was doing alternations on a customer's suit that I asked him how he had lost so much weight himself; this is when he told me about Custom Keto Diet

"I had a holiday coming up so knew that was a good incentive to lose weight, so bit the bullet and decided to join myself. When I started, I was a size 18 - 20 clothing and desperately wanted to go back to the size I was prior to having my two children, Ralph, seven, and Heidi, three. In just 2 weeks follow Keto Diet weeks I lost 30 pounds- I was completely astounded with the results"

After just 4 months on Custom Keto Diet, Helen lost her target weight loss of six stone and has successfully managed to keep the weight off since.She lost total 80 pounds quickly in just 4 months

She said: "I honestly feel amazing and love not having to worry that year after year my costumes won't fit and if I'll look awful. My confidence has grown and I feel less anxious in general as well. I never wanted to dress up before my weight loss and the costumes were never big enough for me, so to be wearing a size 8-10 costume feels amazing!"

Read more : What is Custom Keto - Fans Fame Of Keto Diet Include Kim Kardashian, Lebron Jame, Adele....

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 180 Pounds in 6 Months - Success Story

How to Lose 102 lbs in 4 Months - Success Story

How to Lose 130 Pounds in 9 Months - Blake's Success Story