How to Lose 100 Pounds Fast without Exercise - Catherine's Success Story

 

Catherine Shanklin from Oklahoma City weighed  420ne disorders, high blood pressure and diabetes. She has suffered a host of health issues which have delayed her surgery while her body heals from invasive vein removal procedures. Ms Shanklin said: "It took me exactly three years to lose the weight. It still shocks me when I see pictures and I'm like, "Is that really me? I am so glad I stayed the course to do it on my own and opted out of having surgery." She described her food as her "secret soulmate" and said it had become a solution to her emotions.

She added: "I feel sad, I am going to eat, I am bored I am going to eat, it is an emotional connection that I had with it that literally I knew I had to break up with it. It is an addiction; I think it is just like a drug or anything else. Being 400 pounds we would go to an amusement park and I was the one standing on the side lines just waiting there for everybody to have fun. Riding on a plane, I was the person that had to have that extra seat belt all the time, and sometimes probably need two or three extenders. Doctors had repeatedly warned Ms Shanklin her life was at risk and told her she must shed the weight.

But each time she tried, she managed to lose a little weight before putting it back on again. But after one particular visit to the doctors, she realised she could change her situation. Shanklin signed up Custom Keto Plan and changed her diet, getting rid of fast food, processed foods and pizzas in lieu of fresh salads and vegetables. ( Read more about Custom Keto Diet


Over 6 months, Ms Shanklin, who struggled to breathe after tying her shoelaces, managed to lose more than half her body weight and is now 300 pounds. She lost total 100 pounds.

"It's about being healthy and being happy with who you are and filling that confidence. It doesn't matter if you're 400, 500 pounds just get out there, just start walking. It's not going to happen overnight but you take those small steps."


 

 


 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 180 Pounds in 6 Months - Success Story

How to Lose 102 lbs in 4 Months - Success Story

How to Lose 130 Pounds in 9 Months - Blake's Success Story