How to Lose 180 Pounds in 5 Months - Success Story

By the time she was 29, Stacy was already beginning to have health problems due to her weight. "I was taking medication for high blood pressure, my asthma was getting worse, and it was physically painful to walk or stand for more than five minutes,"

For the first time in her life, she was motivated to lose weight not for the sake of looking good, but for personal wellness and improving her health—an approach that changed everything. "I wanted to be able to play an active role in my little brothers' lives rather than watching from the couch," she said. "I wanted to be able to be a mom one day. I wanted to be able to move without being in pain. I wanted to live instead of just exist."

Blair got started by following Keto Diet, counting calories keeping a daily log of her meals, which led to her going on a keto diet that helped her lose 180 pounds in 5 months and 10 days "At the end of the day when everything is all said and done, it's not about the weight you lose, it's about the life you gain," she said.

Read more : Keto Diet Explained on Fox News - Fans Fame Of Keto Diet Include Kim Kardashian & Lebron Jame

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 180 Pounds in 6 Months - Success Story

How to Lose 102 lbs in 4 Months - Success Story

How to Lose 130 Pounds in 9 Months - Blake's Success Story