How to Lose 160 Pounds Fast - Janet's Success Story

Janet Lewis, from Houston, Texas , has gone from 310 pounds to 150 pounds since joining a Custom Keto Diet plan in July 2019. She lost total 160 pounds in a year.

The 53-year-old signed up to the Custom Keto Diet  because she was embarrassed about not being able to get out of a chair to go to the bathroom, She added: "I couldn't carry my own body weight, so my partner had to help me to the toilet. I was crying that I was going to wet myself. That was the turning point for me." Janet said she began struggling with her weight when she gave birth to her son, Ray, more than three decades ago. "I tried all the fad diets but I just couldn't keep the weight off," she said.

When her father Robert Selby died suddenly of suspected pneumonia four years ago, Janet said she struggled to come to terms with it. She added: "It was horrific. I couldn't deal with anything. My mum came to stay with me but we just ended up eating badly together."

The death of her father, coupled with the embarrassment of being unable to support her own body weight, drove her to join Custom Keto Diet plan (you can discover & sign up here )

Janet, who almost died of cervical cancer at the age of just 26, said her consultant Rob Phillips was a real driving force in her quest to get slim - and stay that way. She added: "Rob never gives up on me. Even when I come back from holiday and put on some weight, I prove to him that I can get it off again.My motto is to 'eat myself slim'. I make sure I stick to the Keto Diwet food optimisation plan by making loads of food myself, including homemade KFC and cheese burgers with bacon.In addition to Janet losing weight, her daughter Carla Ingram, 31, has also shed an impressive 70 pounds in just 6 months


 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 180 Pounds in 6 Months - Success Story

How to Lose 102 lbs in 4 Months - Success Story

How to Lose 130 Pounds in 9 Months - Blake's Success Story